Hike and camel ride in the Atlas Mountains.
Marrakech – Moulay Ibrahim Gorges – Imlil(1,740m) – Valley Hike – Marrakech.
Pick up from your accommodation in Marrakech at 9am and drive through Houze plain, magical views of the high Atlas Mountains. Then meet your guide and camels and start riding through a juniper forest, stunning view of Asni villages and High Atlas mountains. You will be riding for one or two hours, then meet your driver again nearby in the village of Asni and drive to Imlil 5,708.7 ft (1,740m), a village in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco. Enjoy a trek around the Berber villages (lunch and tea with a local Berber family), before being driven back to Marrakech in the late afternoon.
WHAT IS INCLUDED :
- Private air conditioned vehicle at disposal.
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey.
- Accommodation depending on the trek or tour (Refuge, Hotel or Berber guesthouse).
- All Meals during your trek.
- Sightseeing by English, Frensh, Spanish or German Speaking guide as per itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the monuments & Museums.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED :
- Airfare travel.
⇒ The price for the tours will be dependent on numbers, the higher the number of people in your party the lower the cost per person.
⇒ All accommodation will be private, you will only share vehicles, if applicable.
⇒ We are not liable for personal injury or loss of your own property. You should take reasonable care with your belongings at all times.
BOOKING NOW! :
Please complete our contact form below with requested information so that we can get an accurate Morocco Tour proposal to you promptly, Fields marked with (*) are required.
CONTACT FORM :